By Tqwana B.
*Originally published on 80 Books Blog
Now that Thanksgiving is over, I can finally break out the Christmas Playlist, and my favorite part of the season – holiday romances! Okay, second favorite, because presents! *Sings It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year*
We’re just going to pretend that I didn’t start decorating 2 weeks ago…
My list is a bit (*ahem* completely) Christmas heavy for 2 years in a row (Please send me your Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Years, etc. recs. And don’t forget the LGBTQI #ownvoices recs too). Some of these I’ve read, some are on the TBR pile for this year. All look like a jolly good time. Grab one or 10, some sugar cookies, a glass of coquito (eggnog is canceled), and enjoy.
- Wrappedby Rebekah Weatherspoon – my favorite read of last season which is definitely getting a re-read, probably on Christmas Eve cuz I’m cliché like that.
- The Scent of Winter by Tiffany Reisz – You need to read all the Original Sinners Christmas stories. Can’t wait for A Midwinter’s Night Dream!
- Cowboys for Christmas by Jan Springer – there are 3 hot cowboys and 1 woman on the cover. That alone is why it’s on the TBR list this year.
- Holiday Temptation by Donna Hill, Farrah Rochon, K.M. Jackson
- Merry Inkmas by Talia Hibbert – I’m so in love with everything this woman writes
- Dance All Night by Alexis Daria
- The Trouble with Mistletoe by Jill Shalvis – btw, there’s a movie adaptation on PassionFlix
- Coyote’s Comfort by Holley Trent – It’s Holley. Trent. Doesn’t even matter that I haven’t read this series yet or caught up on the Afotama series. I’m reading this ASAP.
- A Perfect Holiday Fling by Farrah Rochon
- Oh Baby by Maureen Smith – Wolf Pack!
- Merry Sexy Christmas by Beverly Jenkins, Maureen Smith, Kayla Perrin
- Love’s Holiday by Kianna Alexander
- Christmas with the Alexanders by M. Malone
- A Ridgeway Christmas by Kianna Alexander
- Holiday Bound by Beth Kerry – I think this may be my very first holiday romance. Might need to give this a re-read.
- One Hot December by Tiffany Reisz – do read all the Men At Work books, which are holiday themed, just not Christmas
- Worst Holiday Ever by Kilby Blades – this looks like a massive anthology, which means lots and lots of great reading opps.
- One Bed for Christmas by Jackie Lau – sounds like forced proximity. I’m here for all that trope-y goodness.
Got a favorite holiday book? Feel free to leave all the recs in the comments. Happy holidays!