Remember this post?
Well, I’ve been checking things off the list. Go me!!
- Drink a
- Finish this strawberry-basil lemonade ✓
- See a Broadway show (dammit I WILL win a Hamilton lottery!!) ✓
- Painting (thanks, Heather!)
- Hiking (which means new hiking shoes!)
- Horseback riding (technically I’ve done this, but not the real thing. I was a kid and it was a pony on a leash, walking in a circle)
- Niagara Falls
- Watch The Flash ✓
- Color-correcting for dark spots ✓
It took longer than I anticipated, but I finally tried a beer. It did not go well.
Luckily, my friends aren’t giving up on me and have sort of created a ‘TQ Beer Experiment’ to find the one true beer that I won’t think tastes like extra dry cheap champagne and dirty bath water.
Also, this happened!!
Yes, the first Broadway show is in the books. I’m addicted now.
It’s not that I haven’t seen a show before. I did see The Lion King in Miami. But, a musical. On Broadway. In New York City. It’s magical!
Other new things have happened. New friends. New food spots. Working myself up to a new tattoo (it’s been 10 years since the last one and I’m nervous). Snapchat.
What else should I add to my list? I’m all about the adventure in 2016. Let’s do this!!