- What is your name and does it mean anything?
Tqwana, pronounced Tawana, which I’ve read means ‘tan hide’ in a Native American language I can’t recall at the moment.
- How long have you known your best friend?
My Mommy is my best of besties and we’ve been down for over 3 decades now.
- What position do you normally sleep in?
Side/stomach combo. Or curled in the fetal position.
- Were you a part of any “clique” in high school?
Band nerds unite! It so counts.
- Who was your favorite teacher in high school and why?
Mr. Polson, the band director, cuz he was great.
- Do you wish to travel a lot?
YES! God, I miss traveling.
- Did you participate in any sports while in school?
Marching band is totally a sport!
- Show a sample of your handwriting:
- Have you ever given blood?
A few times
- Do you like the way that you grew up?
Can’t really complain.
- Do you like your siblings? Why or why not?
- How did you meet your best friend and why did you become friends?
She gave birth to me and always has my back.
- Name one movie that made you cry.
Really gotta think about this one… Ummm… Selma and The Theory of Everything most recently.
- Do you prefer to read poetry, write poetry, or neither?
Reading, I guess. Not my favorite thing, poetry.
- Things about someone that you find attractive?
Eyes, smile, fingers, personality.
- What song are you currently listening to?
Ascension (Don’t Ever Wonder) by Maxwell.
- Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how?
No, but came close a couple years ago.
- A random memory from you childhood:
I was always too afraid to watch the Thriller video, though I LOVED Michael Jackson.
- Where did you grow up?
- What was the last thing you watched on TV?
Married At First Sight. I think that’s what it’s called. It’s as disturbing as it sounds.
- Do you think you’d make a good parent?
I’d do my best, but I can be a bit too selfish.
- Would you like to meet any of your Tumblr friends in person?
Some of my Tumblr friends are personal friends.
- What was the last dream you remember having?
It would be inappropriate to discuss here.
- When is your birthday?
- How many pillows do you sleep with?
- Do you wear glasses? If so, how long have you been wearing glasses?
Yes, about 14 years. When I actually wear them.
- What color is your hair?
This month it’s black with a some red highlights on the left side.
- Name 5 facts about your appearance:
Short. Cute. Good smile. Small feet. Curly hair.
- What is your favorite soda?
People still drink that crap?
- What is a strange talent that you have?
I can put my leg behind my head. Or I used to be able to. Haven’t tried it in a while.
- How’s the weather right now?
Too cold to be spring.
- Why did one of your friendships end?
Cuz I’m a terrible friend and I just don’t try hard enough to maintain friendships sometimes
- Who do you miss right now?
I plead the Fifth
- Why did your last relationship end?
- Are you still figuring out who you are?
Every day. Always. That’s life, man.
- Have you ever been admitted to a hospital? Why?
Yeah. Which time?
- What is your favorite restaurant?
Can’t say I have one.
- What is a word that you always seem to spell wrong?
- Would ever adopt kids?
- What is your favorite kind of pizza?
The kind you eat.
- What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
- When was the last time you got really really happy and why?
I’m generally pretty happy these days.
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Paleo coconut sandwich wrap. Strange, but good.
- How do you start a conversation?
“Hi.” Or some other salutation.
- What’s a band you’ve been obsessed with lately?
The voice. The hair. Hozier.
- Do you come from a family “of money?”
Not at all. Did the best with what we had, though.
- Do you have a bucket list?
- What is your favorite series of books?
I have 3: Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, The Original Sinners by Tiffany Reisz, and Harry Potter. I can’t choose just one. I love them for different reasons.
- When was the last time you laughed so hard your stomach hurt?
Last night, probably.
- Where do you go when you’re sad?
I get lost in a good book.
- 5 random facts about yourself:
I think the first 50 were good enough; don’t be greedy.